The website by the domain name “shop.prima-automation.com” (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”) are owned and managed by Prima Automation India Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred as “Prima Automation).
Any and all use of this Platform is subject to, and constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of, the following Terms and Conditions (Terms”). It is mandatory for all users of the Platform to have read carefully, fully understand and be in total agreement to the below-mentioned Terms before they proceed to use any of the services of the Platform (“Services”). The Services are available only to those individuals, firms or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian laws. Your use of the Platform is governed by the following terms and conditions.
Ordering Information: Place an Order
All our orders are online. If you wish to place an order over the phone, our representative will assist you in creating an online account and placing an order. After you place your order, we will send you an e-mail acknowledgment. Our phone, fax, and email addresses are available in the contact us section of the website. We will start processing your order only after we have received payment. By placing an order on shop.prima-automation.com, you agree that you are buying for your business needs.
Our Business Hours
Our hours are 9AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Saturday at 02764286975/76/77/78.
Order Delivery Times
If the material is in stock or readily available, we shall dispatch in 01 business days and material should reach you on 72 Business hours. For special orders or out of stock items delivery times are 01 to 03 weeks. If we are not able to fulfil your order then we will refund your entire amount within 15 business days. If order times exceed what we have committed to, we will contact you to determine if you want to execute the order with the new delivery time. If you do not wish to execute the order at that time, we will refund your entire amount.
Shipping Orders Outside India
Currently we don’t ship outside of India.
We invoice all transactions and charge all taxes as per regulation. We charge GST as per the product category determined by the Government of India.
We accept payments via Netbanking, NEFT/RTGS, Debit Cards, Credit Cards.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- Non-Payment of Non-COD orders. If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
- If the order is not serviceable by us due to non-availability of the product among any of our vendors.
- If your pin code is not serviced by any of our courier partners.
- If the procurement is taking longer than 7 working days and you are not willing to wait further.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer returns and exchanges only against manufacturing defects. Please contact our office to discuss any return requests.
Product Information Not Shown in the Catalog
Call or email us to let us know what kind of information you need – All our numbers are listed in our Contact us section.